1. Which horror director helms both Escape From New York and Escape From L.A.?
- George Romero
- John Carpenter
- Sam Raimi
- Wes Craven
2. What natural disaster of the 1990s gave Carpenter the idea for the script for Escape From L.A.?
- Hurricane Andrew
- The Blizzard of the Century
- The Chicago Heat Wave
- The Northridge Earthquake
3. Paramount invested $50 million in the movie after the box office success of which Kurt Russell movie?
- Tango & Cash
4. What pesky side effect did Russell experience from wearing an eye patch?
- Blurred vision
5. This was John Carpenter and Kurt Russell's fifth movie together. What was their first?
- Big Trouble in Little China
- Escape From New York
- The Thing
6. Which stadium was used as the Coliseum in the movie?
- L.A. Memorial Coliseum
- Rose Bowl
- Wrigley Field
- Yankee Stadium
7. To get into character as a transvestite, Pam Grier would...
- Attend drag shows
- Spend time with cross dressers
- Put a sock in her pants
- Talk in a low voice
8. Which Academy Award-winning movie did Steve Buscemi also star in 1996?
- Jerry Maguire
- Sling Blade
- The English Patient
9. Whose makeup took five hours to apply?
- Bruce Campbell (Surgeon General of Beverly Hills)
- Kurt Russell (Snake Plissken)
- Pam Grier (Hershe Las Palmas)
- Peter Fonda (Pipeline)
10. Escape From L.A. shares a production designer with which seminal scifi flick?
- 2001: Space Odyssey
- Blade Runner
- Star Wars
11. Which of '90s alt rockers wrote a song specifically for Escape From L.A.?
- Sugar Ray
- White Zombie
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.