1. Steve Martin and co-star Bernadette Peters teamed up the following year in...
- Movers and Shakers
- Pennies From Heaven
- The Lonely Guy
2. What is the name of the no-slip glasses that Martin's character invents in The Jerk?
3. Which scene in the theatrical release was cut from the DVD?
- Carl Reiner playing himself
- Navin dancing arhythmically with his black family
- Steven Martin disguised as a Mexican juggling kittens
- The sex scene with the carnival biker
4. Martin's character's mom is played by Mabel King, better known as the mom on which '70s TV sitcom?
- Good Times
- Sanford and Son
- What's Happening!
5. The gas station owner is played by which legendary standup comic?
- Bob Newhart
- Jackie Mason
- George Carlin
- Redd Foxx
6. The dog "Lifesaver" in the movie disliked Martin after he accidentally...
- Dropped mittens on its face
- Spilled coffee on it
- Stepped on its tail
- Tripped over it
7. Which cast member went on to appear in Scarface?
- Bill Macy
- Bernadette Peters
- M. Emmet Walsh
- Pepe Serna
8. Martin went on to star in all of the following Carl Reiner-directed comedies except...
- All of Me
- Dead Men Don?t Wear Plaid
- Summer School
- The Man With Two Brains
9. Which director loved The Jerk so much he recited lines from the movie on his own sets?
- Judd Apatow
- Kevin Smith
- Ridley Scott
- Stanley Kubrick
10. Martin plays the ukulele in the movie, but in real life he won a Grammy for playing...
11. According to his book, Born Standing Up, what is Martin's favorite line in the movie?
- "A cosmetologist? Really? Wow. Must tough to handle the weightlessness."
- "He hates these cans!"
- "I got all this stuff from the old Cup 'o Pizza place before they tore it down."
- "St. Louis?" "No, Navin Johnson."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.