1. Where was Tony Montana born?
- Bogota, Colombia
- Caracas, Venezuela
- Havana, Cuba
- Miami, Florida
2. What kind of work does Tony tell immigration officials he did in Cuba?
- High-school teacher
- Prison guard
- Solider in the Cuban army
3. What does Tony's tattoo on his left hand signify?
- That he is a drug dealer
- That he is a member of Cuba's ruling party
- That he is an assassin
- That he is a political prisoner
4. What slang term does Tony use for cocaine?
5. The seats in Tony's Cadillac convertible are covered in what animal print?
- Polar bear
6. "In this country, you got to make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the _____________."
7. What is Tony's motto?
- No guts, no glory.
- Power is everything.
- The world is yours.
- Top of the world.
8. Tony spends how much of his income on surveillance?
- 5 percent
- 12 percent
- 18 percent
- 25 percent
9. "Say hello to my little friend!" Who is Tony's "little friend"?
- Assault rifle with attached grenade launcher
- Chain saw
- Kilo bag of cocaine
- Pistol with attached silencer
10. Which decree is not one of Tony Montana's ten rules?
- All you have in this world is your balls and your word.
- Only fight the guy you can beat.
- Never get high on your own supply.
- Never underestimate the other guy's greed.
11. Which rap artist has a song named Tony Montana?
- Dr. Dre
- Kanye West
- P. Diddy
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.