1. The Man With No Name is based on the main character of which classic Japanese movie?
- Branded to Kill
- Seven Samurai
- Tokyo Story
2. Where is the Man With No Name from?
- New England
3. What nickname is not used to address the Man With No Name in the Dollars trilogy?
4. What does the Man With No Name smoke?
- A pipe
- Hand-rolled cigarettes
5. What animal is etched into the Man With No Name's revolver?
- Gold dragon
- Red fox
- Silver rattlesnake
- White rat
6. What is the Man With No Name's job in For a Few Dollars More?
- Bounty hunter
- Deputy sheriff
- Gold miner
7. Where does the Man With No Name acquire his trademark poncho?
- Buys it at a general store
- Receives it as thanks for saving a family from the Rojo brothers
- Takes it from a dead Civil War soldier
- Wins it in a poker game
8. Which facial expression is associated with the Man With No Name?
9. Which piece of clothing is not part of the Man With No Name's outfit?
- Blue shirt
- Sheepskin vest
- Tan boots
- Yellow bandana
10. What trick does the Man With No Name use to defend himself during his climactic showdown in A Fistful of Dollars?
- He buries land mines in the middle of the street.
- He hires mercenaries to shoot Ram?
- He uses a mirror to blind Ram?
- He wears a steel plate under his poncho.
11. The Man With No Name smokes what kind of cigar?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.