1. Which two real-life boxers did Sylvester Stallone base his Rocky character on?
- Buster Douglas and Max Baer
- Charlie Polite and Joe Frazier
- Chuck Wepner and Rocky Marciano
- Floyd Patterson and Muhammad Ali
2. What city does Rocky live in?
3. As part of his training, Rocky runs up the steps of which Philadelphia landmark?
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
4. How many world heavyweight championships did Rocky win in his career?
5. Rocky is proud that he survived 64 professional bouts without suffering what type of injury?
- Broken nose
- Fractured ribs
- Internal bleeding
6. What is Rocky's nickname?
- Italian Stallion
- King of Sting
- Prince of Philadelphia
7. What is the name of Rocky's dog?
8. What forces Rocky into retirement?
- Blindness in his left eye from his fight with Apollo Creed in Rocky II
- Brain damage from his fight with Clubber Lang in Rocky III
- Brain damage from his fight with Ivan Drago in Rocky IV
- Concussion suffered from fighting Mason Dixon in Rocky Balboa
9. For how long are Rocky and Adrian married?
- 19 years
- 21 years
- 26 years
- 31 years
10. How old is Rocky when he first fights Apollo Creed?
11. Both times Rocky meets Apollo Creed in the ring, the match is what?
- Fifteen rounds
- Proclaimed a tie
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.