1. What crop did the crew plant almost 40 acres of to recreate the Kent farm?
2. Which late Superman (1978) star is featured in Superman Returns, thanks to special effects?
- Christopher Reeve
- Glenn Ford
- Marlon Brando
- Richard Donner
3. Superman Returns Director Bryan Singer directed which other hit comic book movie?
- Fantastic Four
- Iron Man
4. Who lobbied to cast Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane?
- Brandon Routh
- Kevin Spacey
- Frank Langella
- Parker Posey
5. Which director wrote a complete draft of the movie, only to have Singer scrap it?
- J.J. Abrams
- Kevin Smith
- Tim Burton
6. This all-American superhero movie was actually entirely filmed in...
7. Lois and Superman fly together to the same song in the '78 Superman. Name it.
- "Can You Read My Mind?"
- "It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman"
- "Save Me"
- "Someone Like You"
8. Which famous entrepreneur cameos as the space shuttle engineer?
- Donald Trump
- Sir Richard Branson
- Steve Jobs
- T. Boone Pickens
9. Entertainment website IGN.com named Lex Luthor the 4th greatest comic book villain. Who's number one?
- Doctor Doom
10. Prior to landing the role of Superman, Brandon Routh had bit roles on all of the following TV shows except...
- Cold Case
- Gilmore Girls
- The Young and the Restless
- Will & Grace
11. Kryptonite is actually a real-life mineral named what?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.