1. All of the following actors from Die Hard reprise their role in Die Hard 2 except...
- Alan Rickman (Hans Gruber)
- Bonnie Bedelia (Holly McClane)
- Reginald VelJohnson (Sgt. Al Powell)
- William Atherton (Dick Thornburg)
2. Die Hard Director John McTiernan wanted to direct the sequel, but had already committed to...
- Last Action Hero
- The Hunt for Red October
- The Thomas Crowne Affair
3. Whose idea was it to introduce the villain Col. Stuart doing martial arts naked in his hotel room?
- Bruce Willis
- Director Renny Harlin
- Fox Studios
- William Sadler
4. Die Hard 2 was originally titled...
- 58 Minutes to Live
- Die Harder
- Die on a Plane
- The Glass Trap
5. Location filming had to be moved from Minnesota to Michigan because...
- It was too cold to film
- Minnesota airports were off limits
- The extra's accents were too thick
- There was no snow
6. Die Hard holds the No. 2 spot on which Maxim Magazine list?
- Greatest Action Movie Sequel
- Greatest Death of a Movie Villain
- Greatest Movie Plane Crash
- Greatest Movie One-liners
7. Die Hard 2 was advertised with all of the following tag lines except...
- Die harder.
- Don't mess with Christmas...or John McClane.
- John McClane is back in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Yippee ki yay, all over again!
8. According to his autobiography, why does John Leguizamo only have one line in the movie?
- He was too short
- His English was bad
- His audition was horrible
- He was late to film his scene
9. What classic TV show is John McClane quoting when he says, "Just the fax, ma'am"?
- The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
- The Green Hornet
10. Bonnie Bedelia, who plays McClane's wife, went on to star in which TV series?
- Brothers & Sisters
- Spin City
- The Sopranos
11. An episode of which TV show is aired on one of the planes to "calm the passengers"?
- Highway to Heaven
- The Simpsons
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.