1. What other movie did Arnold release in 1996?
- Batman & Robin
- Jingle All the Way
2. Who suggested former beauty queen and pop star Vanessa Williams as the female lead?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold's wife Maria Shriver
- Director Chuck Russell
- James Caan
3. Many consider Arnold's character John Kruger to be a continuation of the role he played in...
- Red Heat
- The Running Man
- True Lies
4. The electro-magnetic rail gun in Eraser has all of the following futuristic features except...
- Ability to target a beating heart
- An x-ray scope that can see through walls
- Bullets released at close to the speed of light
- Doubles as an electronic bayonet
5. What Oscar nomination did Eraser receive?
- Best Original Screenplay
- Best Sound Editing
- Best Supporting Actor (James Caan)
- Best Visual Effects
6. One of the early versions of the script was written as an action vehicle for which star?
- Bruce Willis
- James Caan
- Robert De Niro
- Steven Seagal
7. Which Mad Men star has his earliest movie role in Eraser as Agent Corman?
- Bryan Batt
- John Slattery
- Jon Hamm
- Robert Morse
8. James Caan made all of the following movies the same year as Eraser except...
- Bottle Rocket
- Hide in Plain Sight
- The North Star
9. What other 1996 movie has a similar scene to the break-in that Kruger attempts at Cyrez?
- Independence Day
- Mission: Impossible
10. What Billboard 100 song did Vanessa Williams contribute to the soundtrack?
- "Colors of the Wind"
- "Save the Best For Last"
- "The Sweetest Days"
- "Where Do We Go From Here?"
11. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, what was supposed to be Arnold's catchphrase in Eraser?
- "Don't move, you're dead."
- "Trust me."
- "You're luggage."
- "You've just been erased."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.