1. Which Scrooge has won a Golden Globe?
- Alastair Sim, A Christmas Carol (1951)
- Albert Finney, Scrooge (1970)
- Bill Murray, Scrooged (1988)
- George C. Scott, A Christmas Carol (1984)
2. Which actor has played Scrooge three times?
- Alastair Sim
- Basil Rathbone
- George C. Scott
- Jim Carrey
3. Scrooge has been portrayed by all of the following cartoon characters except...
- Fred Flinstone
- Oscar the Grouch
- Yosemite Sam
4. Kelsey Grammer co-stars with which Seinfeld actor in the 2004 musical version of A Christmas Carol?
- Jason Alexander
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Michael Richards
5. Which famous singer stars as a female Scrooge in A Diva's Christmas Carol?
- Mariah Carey
- Vanessa Williams
- Queen Latifah
6. In his 1978 HBO special, Rich Little impersonated which famous person as Scrooge?
- Groucho Marx
- Humphrey Bogart
- Richard Nixon
- W.C. Fields
7. Name the Scrooge movie by Rankin-Bass, the team known for Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Ebenezer's Awakening
- Marley's Ghost
- Mr. Scrooge
- The Stingiest Man in Town
8. What Hollywood hunk plays the womanizing "Scrooge" in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past?
- Ashton Kutcher
- Gerard Butler
- Matthew McConaughey
- Ryan Phillippe
9. What kind of animal plays Scrooge in Mickey's Christmas Carol?
10. Which adaptation was the first animated Christmas special ever telecast?
- Bugs Bunny's Christmas Carol
- Mickey's Christmas Carol
- Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
11. Which adaptation was considered too grim to premiere at Radio City during Christmas?
- A Christmas Carol, starring Alastair Sim
- A Christmas Carol, starring George C. Scott
- A Christmas Carol, starring Jim Carrey
- Scrooged, starring Bill Murray
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.