1. Before casting Donna Reed, who did Frank Capra want to hire for the role of Mary Bailey?
- Deborah Kerr
- Ingrid Bergman
- Jean Arthur
- Susan Hayward
2. Why does George Bailey jump off the bridge?
- He slips
- To kill himself
- To rescue Clarence Odbody
- To rescue his brother
3. What kind of pet does Uncle Billy own?
4. What kind of dance do George and Mary perform in the high school gymnasium?
5. When Clarence shows George what Bedford Falls would look like if he'd never been born, what is Mary's job?
- Boarding house owner
6. What does Uncle Billy lose, to the detriment of the Bailey Building and Loan Association?
- A cash deposit
- The deed to the building
- An important telegram
- The key to the vault
7. What is the last line in the movie?
- "A toast to my big brother George."
- "Atta boy, Clarence."
- "Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."
- "Merry Christmas!"
8. It's A Wonderful Life is based on a short story. What is the name of the story?
- A Christmas Story
- Life is Wonderful
- Oh, Wondrous Life
- The Greatest Gift
9. Why is George unable to enlist during World War II?
- He's enrolled in college
- He has a weak heart
- He has bad hearing
- He's color blind
10. How many Oscars did It's A Wonderful Life win?
11. The effects team that worked on It's a Wonderful Life won a Technical Award from the Motion Picture Academy as a result of their development of:
- Fake foam snow
- Suspended cable camera
- Largest wooden bridge
- Latex facial enhancements
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.