1. All of these starlettes vied for the part of Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind except...
- Bette Davis
- Joan Crawford
- Judy Garland
- Lana Turner
2. How long after Margaret Mitchell's best-selling novel was released were the movie rights purchased?
- One week
- One month
- One year
- Fifty years
3. What A-lister turned down the role of Rhett Butler, predicting the movie would be a flop?
- Fred Astaire
- Gary Cooper
- James Cagney
- Spencer Tracy
4. Rhett and Scarlett name their daughter Bonnie Blue, a Civil War-era reference to...
- A Confederate battle song.
- General Lee's daughter.
- The Confederate uniforms.
- The secessionist flag.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" tops the AFI best movie quotes list. What's #2?
- "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
- "Go ahead, make my day."
- "May the Force be with you."
- "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
6. Which of the movie's sets did Margaret Mitchell say disappointed her?
- The Atlanta Depot
- The mill
- The shantytown
7. Why does Rhett finally walk out on Scarlett?
- He meets another woman.
- Scarlett cheats on him with Ashley.
- Scarlett loses her fortune.
- Their daughter's death.
8. Who called the Atlanta premiere the "the biggest event to happen in the South in my lifetime"?
- Atlanta Mayor William B. Hartsfield
- Clark Gable
- Former President Jimmy Carter
- Martin Luther King
9. Why did Clark Gable dislike being in Gone With the Wind?
- He and Vivien Leigh didn't get along.
- He didn't like his character.
- He found it racist.
- He thought it was a women's picture.
10. Gone With the Wind was the first in Academy Awards history to...
- Have an female winner.
- Have an African-American winner.
- Lose in every category nominated in.
- Win in thirteen categories.
11. To shoot the scene of the Atlanta Depot burning, the crew burned an old set from which classic flick?
- Hell's Angels
- King Kong
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.