1. Enter the Dragon was shot almost entirely on location in...
- Hong Kong
2. How did the cameraman capture Bruce Lee's lightning-fast flying kicks?
- Lee performed them in slow motion
- They were filmed in slow motion
- They were shot from several angles and compiled
- They were shot with ten cameras
3. In the 1970s, Hong Kong was a major player in the international trade of which drug?
4. All of the following titles were considered for Enter the Dragon except...
- Blood and Steel
- Han's Island
- Mark of the Claw
- The Deadly Three
5. Why did the producers have to hire actual escorts to play the prostitutes?
- Prostitution was taboo in China.
- The director wanted authenticity.
- They were cheaper than actors.
- Women couldn't legally appear on camera in China.
6. Aside from getting cut with a broken bottle, what other injury did Lee suffer on set?
- Bit by a cobra
- Broken foot from flying kicks
- Dysentery from swallowing seawater
- None. He injured most of the other actors.
7. After filming, who said they'd "had enough of doing a karate movie"?
- Bruce Lee (Lee)
- Jim Kelly (Williams)
- John Saxon (Roper)
- Kien Shih (Han)
8. Director Robert Clouse went on to direct Jim Kelly (Williams) in which blaxploitation flick?
- Afro Ninja
- Black Belt Jones
- Foxy Brown
- Super Fly
9. What were the weapon nunchucks originally used for?
- Capturing loose animals
- Harvesting rice
- Traditional dance
- Torturing thieves
10. Marvel Comics created a character partially based on Bruce Lee. Name him.
- Iron Fist
- Stealth Shaolin
- The Chopper
11. Which rap group's debut album has a title indebted to Enter the Dragon?
- Far East Movement
- Swizz Beats
- The Black Eyed Pees
- The Wu-Tang Clan
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.