1. What do Alex and his friends ingest to get ready "for a bit of the old ultra violence"?
- Hard liquor
2. What is the final line in the film?
- "Clear as an azure sky."
- "Fare thee well, my brother, fare thee well."
- "Good-bye, my droogs."
- "I was cured all right."
3. "Naughty, naughty, naughty, you filthy old soomka!" Who does Alex say this to?
- A bum
- The cat lady
- A waitress
- The writer's wife
4. What's the name of the method the government uses to rehabilitate Alex?
- Beethoven technique
- Ludovico technique
- Ludwig technique
- Watson technique
5. What profession do Alex's droogs take on at the end of the movie?
6. What song is associated with the scene where Alex rapes the writer's wife?
- "Beethoven's Ninth Symphony"
- "Pomp and Circumstance"
- "Singin' in the Rain"
- "William Tell Overture"
7. Which composer is Alex a fan of?
8. A Clockwork Orange was nominated in all but which of the following categories?
- Best Actor (Malcolm McDowell)
- Best Adapted Screenplay
- Best Director (Stanley Kubrick)
- Best Picture
9. Which rock star wanted to play the role of Alex?
- Alice Cooper
- David Bowie
- Keith Richards
- Mick Jagger
10. Alex's costume was inspired by a uniform for which of the following?
- Asylum patients
- Cricket players
11. When it was originally released, what rating did A Clockwork Orange receive?
- M--Recommended for mature audiences
- R--Under 17 Requires Parent or Adult Guardian
- NC-17-- No One 17 And Under Admitted
- X--Extreme Adult Sexual and Violent Content
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.