1. Big was nominated for Oscars in which two categories?
- Best Actor & Best Original Screenplay
- Best Director & Best Original Score
- Best Picture & Best Actor
- Best Picture & Best Original Score
2. What song do Josh (Tom Hanks) and his boss play on the piano at FAO Schwartz?
- "Fur Elise"
- "Heart and Soul"
- "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"
3. What's the name of the automated fortuneteller that grants Josh's wish?
4. Who was originally supposed to direct the movie?
- John Hughes
- Rob Reiner
- Steven Spielberg
- Terry Gilliam
5. How did the studio (20th Century Fox) want to end the film?
- Josh remains an adult
- Josh leads a double life as a child and adult
- Josh starts his own toy company
- Josh's girlfriend turns into a child
6. Who plays Josh's cubicle neighbor?
- John Candy
- Jon Lovitz
- Kevin Nealon
- Phil Hartman
7. Which of the following items is NOT in Josh's loft?
- Basketball hoop
- Inflatable King Kong
- Pinball machine
- Soda machine
8. Finish this line from the rap that Josh and his best friend sing: "I stole my momma's _____":
9. At a business meeting, Josh makes fun of a robot that turns into a...
- Soda Bottle
10. Which actor did Penny Marshall consider casting before Tom Hanks?
- Kevin Bacon
- Michael J. Fox
- Robert De Niro
- Robert Downey Jr.
11. Whose hair was dyed for the film?
- David Moscow (little Josh)
- Elizabeth Perkins (Susan)
- Jared Rushton (Billy)
- Tom Hanks (big Josh)
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.