1. 1996 was a big year for Tom Cruise, who starred in Mission: Impossible and what other hit flick?
- A Few Good Men
- Interview with the Vampire
- Jerry Maguire
- The Firm
2. What '80s "Brat Pack" actor is killed off in the beginning of Mission: Impossible?
- Anthony Michael Hall
- Emilio Estevez
- Judd Nelson
- Rob Lowe
3. The Mission: Impossible theme song was remade by members of which rock band?
- The Police
- The Rolling Stones
- The Who
4. Which late filmmaker worked on early drafts of the original script?
- John Hughes
- Sam Peckinpah
- Stanley Kubrick
- Sydney Pollack
5. Which star of the TV show was so unhappy with the flick they walked out of the theater?
- Barbara Bain (Cinnamon Carter)
- Greg Morris (Barney Collier)
- Peter Graves (Jim Phelps)
- Steven Hlil (Dan Briggs)
6. How did Cruise get permission to use France's highspeed TGV trains to shoot the final scene?
- Agreed to remove the TGV logo
- Gave the TGV owners movie premiere tickets
- Paid TGV one million dollars
- Took the TGV owners to dinner
7. Mission: Impossible broke all of the following records except...
- Highest-grossing weekday opening
- Highest-grossing first weekend
- Highest-grossing worldwide box office
- Highest number of theaters screened in
8. Which comedian spoofed Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible at the 2000 MTV Movie Awards?
- Adam Sandler
- Ben Stiller
- David Spade
- Jim Carrey
9. What tech company signed a $15 million promotion deal with M:I to improve their image?
10. The Washington Post called the movie an "exhilarating tribute to"...
11. M:I's score is composed by Danny Elfman, the frontman of which '80s new wave band?
- Joy Division
- Oingo Boingo
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.