1. Which actor did Peter Jackson originally cast as Aragorn?
- Clive Owen
- Eric Bana
- Nathan Fillion
- Stuart Townsend
2. What are Boromir's last words?
- "Forgive me."
- "I have failed you all."
- "I tried to take the ring from him."
- "My captain. My king."
3. "Leave now and never come back!" Who is Gollum talking to when he says these words?
4. What does Eowyn tell the Nazgul captain before she stabs him in the face?
- "Do not touch him."
- "For Rohan."
- "I am a woman."
- "I am no man."
5. Jonathan Rhys-Davies, who plays Gimli, was also the voice of which of the following characters?
- An Uruk-hai captain
- The Witch King
6. The Return of the King won 11 Academy Awards. What record did it tie?
- First film to win more than 10 awards
- Most acting nominations
- Most awards won by a single film
- Most awards won without winning Best Picture
7. How did Gollum originally obtain the ring?
- He found it at the bottom of a river
- He found it while fishing in a cave
- He stole it from his friend
- He stole it from Bilbo
8. Andy Serkis based certain aspects of his Gollum performance on...
- A cat coughing up furballs
- Crying babies
- Dobby from Harry Potter
- His grandmother
9. Peter Jackson makes a cameo in each of the three films. Which of the following is one of his roles?
- Drunk villager in Bree
- One of Saruman's orcs
- Pipe-smoking hobbit
- Uruk-hai fighter
10. When does Gollum first appear in the trilogy?
- Lothlorien in The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Mines of Moria in The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Prancing Pony in The Fellowship of the Ring
- The rocky hills at the start of The Two Towers
11. The actors comprising the Fellowship of the Ring received the same tattoo. What was the tattoo?
- A green star
- "One ring to rule them all"
- The Elvish rune for friendship
- A Celtic number nine
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.