1. Billy Madison is the first movie written and starring Adam Sandler. He followed it the next year with...
- Big Daddy
- Happy Gilmore
- The Water Boy
- The Wedding Singer
2. What did Sandler do on set that made some of the kids cry?
- Banned junk food
- Hit them with a dodge ball
- Kept them up late to finish a take
- Told them scary stories
3. Sandler hired all of the following SNL crew for Billy Madison except...
- Chris Farley, cast member
- James Downey, writer
- Lorne Michaels, creator
- Robert Smigel, writer
4. Darren McGavin, who plays Billy's dad, also plays a father in which Christmas classic?
- A Christmas Story
- Christmas Vacation
- Miracle on 42nd Street
- White Christmas
5. Steve Buscemi cameos as...
- A fourth grade teacher
- A janitor
- Billy's former classmate
- The bus driver
6. Bradley Whitford (Eric) had played jerks before, notably in which '80s comedy?
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise
7. To determine who will be the successor of the Madison Hotel chain, Billy challenges Eric to a...
- Academic decathalon
- Dodge ball game
- Quiz on business ethics
- Spelling bee
8. Billy Madison director Tamra Davis also directs which stoner classic?
- Dazed and Confused
- Dude, Where's My Car?
- Half Baked
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
9. Billy misspells the word "rock." What is the most misspelled word in the English language?
10. Who says Billy Madison is her favorite movie of Sandler's?
- Drew Barrymore, Sandler's The Wedding Singer co-star
- Jackie Sandler, Sandler's wife
- Judy Sandler, Sandler's mother
- Molly Shannon, Sandler's SNL castmate
11. Adam Sandler and Chris Farley once shared an office at SNL with...
- Chris Rock and David Spade
- Dana Carvey and Dennis Miller
- Mike Myers and Kevin Nealon
- Janeane Garofalo and Molly Shannon
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.