1. Who was not also considered for Jodie Foster's role of Clarice Starling?
- Geena Davis
- Julianne Moore
- Melanie Griffith
- Michelle Pfeiffer
2. Anthony Hopkins was cast as the sinister Hannibal Lecter based on his performance in...
- Great Expectations
- The Elephant Man
- The Good Father
3. A replica of whose head is found in the jar in the abandoned storage unit?
- Anthony Hopkin's ex-wife, Jennifer Lynton
- FBI agent John E. Douglas
- Horror director George A. Romero
- Producer Edward Saxon
4. On the movie posters, the skull on the back of the Death's-Head Hawk Moth is actually an image of...
- A burned out cityscape
- A Salvador Dali painting
- Hannibal Lecter's face
- Little girls in white dresses
5. One of the moths inside a victim's throats is actually made from...
- Candy corn and licorice
- Gummy worms and M&Ms
- Tootsie-Rolls and gummy bears
- Taffy and chocolate chips
6. What FBI unit assisted on the making of the movie?
- Behavioral Science Unit
- Cyber Crime Unit
- Criminal Investigative Division
- Serial Crime Unit
7. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice ______."
- Pinot Noir
8. Who had to gain 25 pounds for their role?
- Anthony Hopkins (Dr. Hannibal Lecter)
- Brooke Smith (Catherine Martin)
- Scott Glen (Jack Crawford)
- Ted Levine (Buffalo Bill)
9. Serial killer Ed Gein inspires the killers portrayed in both The Silence of the Lambs and...
- The Boston Strangler
10. Anthony Hopkins's Best Actor Oscar performance in The Silence of the Lambs broke a record for...
- Most time staring at the camera.
- Number of wins for playing a killer.
- Number of consecutive wins.
- Shortest winning performance.
11. The Silence of the Lambs is the first movie to win in all five major Oscar categories since...
- Gone With the Wind
- It Happened One Night
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.