1. The Peacemaker is notable as what movie studio's first release?
- Castle Rock Entertainment
- MTV Films
- New Line Cinema
2. In 1997, George Clooney made the transition from TV star to movie star. Name his TV show.
- Baby Talk
- The Facts of Life
3. A member of what government agency called The Peacemaker "chillingly realistic"?
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Security Council
- United States Marines
4. The Peacemaker is Clooney's first political thriller. What is his next?
- Michael Clayton
- The Good German
- Three Kings
5. Who was considered to play Nicole Kidman's nuclear expert, Dr. Julia Kelly?
- Annette Bening
- Jodie Foster
- Michelle Pfeiffer
- Sandra Bullock
6. Marcel Iures (the terrorist Dusan Gavric) appears in what Tom Cruise movie from the year before?
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Minority Report
- Mission: Impossible
- The Firm
7. Who had Clooney star-struck on set?
- Armin Mueller-Stahl
- Holt McCallany
- Marcel Iures
- Nicole Kidman
8. What NYC location serves as a stand-in for JFK International Airport?
- Grand Central Station
- Jacob Javits Center
- LaGuardia Airport
- Madison Square Garden
9. Kidman and Clooney are both veterans of the same movie franchise. Name it.
10. What did Clooney say was "fun and weird and scary" during filming?
- Acting opposite Nicole Kidman.
- Repelling out of a helicopter.
- Watching the train collision scene.
- Working with a female director.
11. What blockbuster was shot in New York City at the same time as The Peacemaker?
- As Good As It Gets
- Air Force One
- Men in Black
- The Fifth Element
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.