1. Willy Wonka is based on a book by which children's author, who also co-wrote the screenplay?
- Dr. Seuss
- Maurice Sendak
- Roald Dahl
- Shel Silverstein
2. In the movie, Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory makes all of the following candies except...
- Everlasting Gobstopper
- Scrumdiddlyumptious Bar
- Three-Course Dinner Gum
- Blueberry Xploder Bar
3. Gene Wilder agreed to play Willy Wonka on what condition?
- He could sing his own songs
- He didn't really have to eat candy
- He got to design his own costume
- He got to do a somersault
4. All the following Willy Wonka quotes are by famous poets except...
- "A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
- "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
- "The suspense is terrible; I hope it will last."
- "There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination."
5. Jack Albertson (Grandpa) went on to win an Emmy for his role in which '70s TV show?
- All in the Family
- Chico and the Man
- Welcome Back, Kotter
6. The exterior of the Chocolate Factory is actually which European city's gasworks facility?
- Brussels, Belgium
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Munich, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
7. To promote the launch of their Wonka Bar, which company paid $3 million to finance the movie?
- General Mills
- Quaker Oats
8. In shooting the Chocolate Room scene, which "edible" item was actually made of wax?
- The candy canes
- The chocolate river
- The mushrooms
- The teacups
9. Which character inspired the name of a '90s alt-rock band?
- Grandpa Joe
- Oompa Loompa
- Veruca Salt
10. Which of the children in Willy Wonka never acted again?
- Denise Nickerson (Violet Beauregarde)
- Paris Themmen (Mike Teevee)
- Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt)
- Peter Ostrum (Charlie)
11. Who directed the remake Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)?
- Guillermo del Toro
- John Waters
- Robert Rodriguez
- Tim Burton
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.