1. What was wrong with the recreation of Stonehenge in This Is Spinal Tap (1984)?
- It was 18 inches tall instead of 18 feet
- It was the wrong color
- The stones weren't the right shape
- There weren't enough stones
2. In addition to Stand By Me (1986), what other Stephen King property did he direct?
- Cujo (1983)
- Dreamcatcher (2003)
- Misery (1990)
- The Green Mile (1999)
3. Reiner's mother has a cameo in When Harry Met Sally... (1989). What classic line does she deliver?
- "I have a theory that hieroglyphics are just an ancient comic strip about a character named Sphinxy."
- "I'll have what she's having!"
- "Men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."
- "Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash."
4. Besides A Few Good Men (1992), what else did Reiner direct Jack Nicholson in?
- About Schmidt (2002)
- Terms of Endearment (1983)
- The Bucket List (2007)
- The Two Jakes (1990)
5. What was River Phoenix's character in Stand by Me doing when he was killed?
- Arguing with a cab driver
- Breaking up a fight between two men at a fast food joint
- Defending a woman who was being attacked
- Trying to stop a robbery
6. What kind of word play does Andre the Giant's character Fezzik enjoy in The Princess Bride (1987)?
- Tongue twisters
7. Reiner and Billy Crystal worked together twice in 1987 -- in The Princess Bride and what other film?
- City Slickers
- Postcards from the Edge
- Running Scared
- Throw Momma From the Train
8. Which of Reiner's films served as the inspiration for a long-running television series?
- Alex and Emma (2003)
- North (1994)
- The American President (1995)
- The Sure Thing (1985)
9. What is his production company named after?
- An ancient English fortification
- An episode of All in the Family
- Reiner's favorite beer
- The town in Stand By Me
10. How was he killed in the South Park episode "Butt Out"?
- Cartman stabs him with a fork
- Godzilla stomps on him
- He is abducted by aliens who destroy him
- Kyle accidentally shoots him
11. Reiner offered the lead role in Misery to which actor?
- Billy Crystal
- Jack Nicholson
- Morgan Freeman
- Tom Cruise
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.