1. Where was Price born and raised?
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Bristol, England
- Ontario, Canada
- St. Louis, Missouri
2. What was Price's first horror-movie credit?
- Green Hell
- The Web
- Tower of London
3. Price shares the same birthday (though in a different year) with which fellow horror icon?
- Boris Karloff
- Christopher Lee
- Peter Cushing
- Peter Lorre
4. Which of these was a hobby of Price's?
- Ballroom dancing
- Breeding dachshunds
5. Price came from a wealthy family that made its fortune from which of these common baking products?
- Baking powder
6. Which dastardly villain did Price play on the sixties TV show Batman?
- King Tut
- The Bookworm
- The Mad Hatter
7. Which of Price's Edgar Allan Poe movies isn't really a Poe movie at all?
- Pit and the Pendulum
- The Conqueror Worm
- The Masque of the Red Death
- The Raven
8. Price made only one movie with Bela Lugosi. What was it?
- Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla
- Bud Abbott and Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein
- Mother Riley Meets the Vampire
- Zombies on Broadway
9. Although Price was never nominated for an Oscar, he presented the first-ever award for makeup to which acclaimed special-effects artist?
- Jack Pierce
- Rick Baker
- Rob Bottin
- Stan Winston
10. How many movies did Price make with the word "house" in the title?
11. Which Ivy League college did Price attend?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.