1. John Carpenter says one reason he cast Jamie Lee Curtis was to pay tribute to which director?
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Billy Wilder
- George A. Romero
- Orson Welles
2. Who DIDN'T play the role of Michael Myers during filming?
- Jim Winburn (Stuntman)
- Debra Hill (Screenwriter)
- Tommy Lee Wallace (Set Designer)
- Beth Rodgers (Wardrobe)
3. Director John Carpenter makes a cameo appearance in Halloween as...
- A Dead Mechanic
- Peter Myers
- Annie's Boyfriend, Paul
- A Sanitarium Nurse
4. The mask used for Michael Myers is actually from a costume of which TV character?
- Adam-12's Officer Malloy
- CHiP's Officer Baker
- Star Trek's Captain Kirk
- The Love Boat's Captain Stubing
5. What was the original title of Halloween's script?
- The Boogeyman
- The Babysitter Murders
- The Mask
- Trick or Treat
6. Halloween takes place in what state?
7. Carpenter wrote the part of Lynda for P.J. Soles after seeing her performance in what horror flick?
- Blood Bath
- The Hills Have Eyes
- The Possessed
8. As a show of gratitude, Carpenter named Michael Myers after...
- The distributor of his previous movie
- The editor of his first movie
- The film professor he had in college
- The producer of his first movie
9. Who was the only lead actress playing a high-schooler that was actually a teenager?
- Jamie Lee Curtis (Laurie Strode)
- Kyle Richards (Lindsey Wallace)
- Nancy Kyes (Annie Brackett)
- P.J. Soles (Lynda Van Der Klok)
10. Which famous actor turned down the role of Bob Simms, the boyfriend of Lynda (P.J. Soles)?
- Dennis Quaid
- John Malkovich
- John Travolta
- Ray Liotta
11. What is Michael Myers's middle name?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.