1. John Travolta passed on the role of Gabriel six times. What changed his mind?
- An extra $500,000
- The addition of Gabriel's opening monologue
- The casting of Halle Berry
- The use of bullet time special effects
2. Which principle cast member started his career as a stand-up comedian?
- Don Cheadle
- Hugh Jackman
- John Travolta
- Rudolf Martin
3. Who did director Dominic Sena tell, "Make the audience hate you right away"?
- Drea de Matteo (Melissa)
- Hugh Jackman (Stanley Jobson)
- Vinnie Jones (Marco)
- Rudolf Martin (Axl Torvalds)
4. William Mapother had a small role as a crew member here. What TV show did he go on to star in?
- Mad Men
- True Blood
5. Dominic Sena got his start directing what '80s pop star's videos?
- Debbie Gibson
- George Michael
- Janet Jackson
6. Swordfish was Halle Berry's first topless scene, which she followed with a graphic love scene in...
- Die Another Day
- Monster's Ball
- Perfect Stranger
- Why Do Fool's Fall in Love
7. The term "swordfish" originates in a Marx Brothers movie, in which Groucho uses it to get into a...
- A bank safe
- Night club
- Secret society
8. Which stars were part of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2001?
- Don Cheadle, Halle Berry
- Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman
- Hugh Jackman, Rudolf Martin
- John Travolta, Halle Berry
9. Gabriel (Travolta) says he needs a "hacker" not a "cracker." What's the difference?
- Crackers are novice hackers
- Crackers break into security system; hackers rewrite code
- Crackers are meticulous; hackers are fast and dirty
- Hackers are willing to steal
10. The DVD features which of the following alternate endings?
- Gabriel and Ginger give the money to charity
- Gabriel reveals hiimself to be an FBI agent
- Ginger discovers the bank account is already empty
- Stanley demands payment of $1 billion
11. Before becoming an actor, Vinnie Jones (Marco in Swordfish) was already famous in England as a...
- Pop star
- Soccer player
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.