1. What training did Milla Jovovich have to go through in order to land her breakthrough role as Leloo in The Fifth Element (1997)?
- Date Bruce Willis
- Learn a 400 word alien language
- Learn Kung Fu
- Lose over 150 pounds of weight
2. What is Leeloo's full name in The Fifth Element?
- Leeloo Coocoo Bin Laden Del Taco
- Leeloo Dallas
- Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat
- Leeloo Rac'delar Skyth-tic-Dar-Ecka De Villa Lobos
3. Which character first calls Milla Jovovich "Alice" in Resident Evil (2002)?
- Matt Addison
- Rain Ocampo
- Spence Parks
- None of the above
4. Which of the following lines from Resident Evil is spoken by Jovovich?
- "Bitch isn't standing now."
- "Bitch wouldn't open the door, so I had to fry her."
- "I could kiss you, you bitch!"
- "That homicidal bitch killed my team."
5. Who performs the stunt in Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004) when Alice runs down City Hall?
- Jovovich's stunt double
- Milla Jovovich
- Both of them
- Neither of them
6. Which movie does Milla Jovovich open by narrating, "I was born into a world you may not understand"?
- The Fifth Element (1997)
- Resident Evil (2002)
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)
- Ultraviolet (2006)
7. What form of martial arts does Jovovich employ in Ultraviolet (2006)?
- Drunken Boxing
- Gun Kata
- Kung Fu
- Tae Kwon-do
8. Who created Jovovich's wardrobe for the post-apocalyptic Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)?
- Ali Larter
- Milla Jovovich
- Paul W.S. Anderson
- The Umbrella Corporation
9. How many clones of Alice are put through the testing grid in Resident Evil: Extinction?
10. What does the title of Jovovich's 2009 thriller, The Fourth Kind, refer to?
- Alien Abduction
- Fourth Dimension
- Human Cloning
- Zombie Evolution
11. Milla Jovovich went to high school with which of these TV stars?
- Christina Applegate
- Courtney Cox
- Debra Messing
- Jennifer Aniston
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.