1. In which category did White Christmas earn an Oscar nod?
- Best Actor (Bing Crosby)
- Best Director (Michael Curtiz)
- Best Original Song ("Count Your Blessings (Instead of Sheep)")
- Best Supporting Actor (Rosemary Clooney)
2. Which screen legend was originally supposed to star opposite Bing Crosby?
- Bob Hope
- Cary Grant
- Fred Astaire
- James Stewart
3. Name the musical that Phil and Bob stage to save Columbia Inn.
- Playing Around
- What Can You Do With a General?
- White Christmas
4. The actress who plays the part of Betty has a famous nephew. Who is it?
- Bradley Cooper
- George Clooney
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Tom Hanks
5. The song "White Christmas" holds the Guinness World Record for...
- Best-Selling Single of All Time
- Most-Covered Song by Other Artists
- Most-Featured Song on Movie Soundtracks
- Most Weeks at Number One
6. Which cast member of The Little Rascals makes a brief appearance in White Christmas?
- Alfalfa (Carl Switzer)
- Buckwheat (Billie Thomas)
- Darla (Darla Hood)
- Spanky (George McFarland)
7. Who didn't do any of their own singing?
- Danny Kaye (Phil)
- Dean Jagger (General Waverly)
- Rosemary Clooney (Betty)
- Vera-Ellen (Judy)
8. Bob makes a plea to the veterans of the 151st Division on which TV variety show?
- The Ed Harrison Show
- The Fred Fisher Show
- The Jim Hardy Show
- The Ted Hanover Show
9. Which scene did Bing Crosby improvise?
- Appearing on the Ed Harrison show
- Declaring his love for Betty
- Eating a midnight snack
- Performing for the troops on Christmas Eve
10. Which famous singer recorded Rosemary Clooney's parts on the soundtrack?
- Aretha Franklin
- Doris Day
- Peggy Lee
- Billy Holiday
11. White Christmas director Michael Curtiz also directed which Oscar-winning classic?
- Gone With the Wind
- To Kill a Mockingbird
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.