1. Scrooged earned an Oscar nomination in which category?
- Best Art Direction
- Best Costume Design
- Best Makeup
- Best Musical Score
2. The tagline "Bill Murray is back among the ghosts..." is a reference to which other Murray hit?
- Groundhog Day
- Little Shop of Horrors
- What About Bob?
3. Which cast member tore Bill Murray's lip so badly that filming had to be halted?
- Bobcat Goldthwait
- Carol Kane
- Joel Murray
- Robert Mitchum
4. Why do the bums at Operation Outreach want Frank Cross (Murray) to recite lines from Hamlet?
- It's their holiday tradition
- No reason. They're insane.
- They believe it'll teach him a lesson
- They mistake him for Hamlet star Richard Burton
5. Bill Murray cast his brother and Caddyshack co-writer Brian Doyle-Murray as...
- A guest at James Cross's party
- His boss Preston Rhinelander
- His brother Earl
- The Ghost of Christmas Future
6. During lunch with Preston Rhinelander, what does Frank imagine he sees in his drink?
- Severed finger
7. The year before Scrooged, Richard Donner directed which other hit movie?
- Lethal Weapon
8. Which Olympic gold medalist stars in the Christmas special on Frank Cross's TV network?
- Dan Jansen
- Florence Griffith-Joyner
- Mary Lou Retton
- Nancy Kerrigan
9. David Johansen (the Ghost of Christmas Past) is the frontman of which punk rock band?
- Bad Brains
- The New York Dolls
- The Ramones
- The Sex Pistols
10. Which Jazz legend plays one of the street musicians insulted by Frank?
- Herbie Hancock
- John Coltrane
- Miles Davis
- Wynton Marsalis
11. Al Green and Annie Lennox recorded a hit remake of which song for the movie?
- "Am I Dreaming?"
- "I Want to Thank You"
- "Let's Stay Together"
- "Put a Little Love in Your Heart"
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.