1. The "magic bullet" theory from JFK was famously parodied on...
- Two and a Half men
2. Which location cost $70,000 to recreate, only to appear in the movie for eight seconds?
- Dealey Plaza
- JFK's Lincoln Contintental
- Oval Office
- Presidential Dining Room
3. Who was Oliver Stone's first choice to play Jim Garrison, the attorney who tried to expose a JFK cover-up?
- Bruce Willis
- Richard Gere
- Harrison Ford
- Sean Connery
4. Only one actor was among the movie's eight Oscar nominations. Who was it?
- Gary Oldman
- Kevin Costner
- Sissy Spacek
- Tommy Lee Jones
5. All of the following insults were hurled at JFK by film critics except...
- "It's an insult to the intelligence."
- "Stone is a man of...scant education and negligible conscience."
- "Stone's film trashes facts, dishonors J.F.K."
- "The world has never had a worse historian."
6. Who is Zachary Sklar, the man credited with co-writing JFK's screenplay?
- An expert in historical accuracy in filmmaking
- A former law partner of Jim Garrison's
- The editor of Jim Garrison's JFK book
- The writer of TV's Kennedy
7. The popularity of JFK led to the passage of the 1992 JFK Act, which requires...
- All records regarding the assassination be submitted to the National Archives
- Movies about presidential assassinations should be reviewed by Congress
- Schools must observe a moment of silence every November 22
- U.S. Presidents now travel with four armed security guards
8. The real Jim Garrison plays...
- Bill Williams
- Chief Justice Earl Warren
- Jack Martin
- Senator Long
9. Martin Sheen played JFK in the TV mini-series Kennedy. What bit part does he have in Oliver Stone's flick?
- Plaza witness
- Secret service agent
- TV news anchor
10. The movie's closing quotation "What is past is prologue" is from which Shakespeare play?
- All's Well that Ends Well
- The Tempest
11. In which other Kevin Costner movie does his character say he believes Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?
- Bill Durham
- Swing Vote
- The Gunrunner
- Tin Cup
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.