1. Who was originally cast to play Gordy?
- Bruce Willis
- Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Harrison Ford
- Steven Seagal
2. The term "collateral damage" was first used during...
- A Richard Nixon speech
- The 1984 Presidential debates
- The atomic bombing of Hiroshima
- The Vietnam War
3. Who was almost fired for ad-libbing during scenes?
- Elias Koteas
- Jane Lynch
- John Leguizamo
- John Turturro
4. A scene featuring Modern Family's Sofia Vergara as an airplane hijacker was deleted because...
- Francesca Neri agreed to play the terrorist instead
- It was deemed insensitive after the 9/11 attacks
- She was too good-looking for the role
- The Columbian-American community found it offensive
5. Arnold said he would not have been prepared to play Gordy in his early career because...
- Firefighter uniforms made him claustrophobic
- His English wasn't good enough
- He wasn't in touch with his emotions
- The stunts were too difficult
6. Francesca Neri, the Italian actress who plays Selena, made her American movie debut in which thriller?
- American Psycho
- Red Eye
- The Manchurian Candidate
7. Since shooting in Columbia was deemed too dangerous, production was moved to...
- A set in Hollywood
- Escamel, Haiti
- Santa Clara, Cuba
- Xalapa, Mexico
8. Jane Lynch from TV's Glee has a small role as...
- A federal agent killed by Selena
- A news reporter
- Gordy Brewer's wife
- The Wolf's hostage
9. Director Andrew Davis scored a Golden Globe nomination for...
- Above the Law
- Collateral Damage
- The Fugitive
- The Guardian
10. Ethan Dampf, who plays Gordy's son, appeared in what other Arnold flick as a newborn?
- Kindergarten Cop
- The Running Man
11. This wasn't the first action movie for John Leguizamo. Name the 1990 blockbuster he was in.
- Another 48 Hrs.
- Die Hard 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Total Recall
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.