1. Christian Slater turned down a role in what Stallone movie to star in Broken Arrow?
- Demolition Man
- Rocky V
2. The term "broken arrow" means...
- A breach of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- A military official who's mentally unstable
- A nuclear weapons accident with no risk of war
- Theft of any potentially dangerous military property
3. What famous ex-football player plays Master Sargeant Kelly?
- Alex Karras
- Bill Goldberg
- Howie Long
- Terry Bradshaw
4. As preparation to play the straight-laced Capt. Hale, Christian Slater...
- Gave up smoking
- Went to Army boot camp
- Swore off women during filming
- Went to church during filming
5. Christian Slater and co-star Samantha Mathis first met on the set of...
- Pump Up the Volume
- Young Guns II
- The Wizard
6. For Broken Arrow, John Woo said he was inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's...
- North by Northwest
- The Wrong Man
7. When Hale (Slater) tells Deakins (Travolta) he's out of his mind, Deakins responds:
- "No shit. I'm a bad guy."
- "That doesn't mean I'm not cool".
- "The insane rule the world, Hale."
- "Yeah. Ain't it cool?"
8. A few years earlier, actor Frank Whaley (Giles Prentice) played a man shot over hamburgers in what other Travolta flick?
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Be Cool
- Get Shorty
- Pulp Fiction
9. Which Broken Arrow star is actually a certified pilot in real life?
- Bob Gunton
- Christian Slater
- Frank Whaley
- John Travolta
10. Which is not a trademark of a John Woo movie?
- An actor firing two guns at once
- Close-ups of eyes
- Verbal fights from opposite sides of a wall
- Overexposed film
11. Despite saying this would be his only action film, Travolta returned in what 1997 blockbuster?
- Air Force One
- Cop Land
- Tomorrow Never Dies
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.