1. United Artists suggested all of the following A-listers to play Rocky except...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Burt Reynolds
- James Caan
- Robert Redford
2. Which scene had to be shot in one take because of financial concerns?
- Rocky admits his fears to Adrian
- Rocky runs up the stairs of the Philadelphia Art Museum
- Rocky throws punches in the meat locker
- Rocky fights Apollo Creed
3. Who was considered too pretty to play Adrian?
- Carrie Snodgress
- Goldie Hawn
- Susan Sarandon
4. The following lines make up the Rocky theme song, "Gonna Fly Now," except...
- Trying hard now / It's so hard now
- Flying low now / Taking flight now
- Getting strong now / Won't be long now
- Gonna fly now / Flying high now
5. Due to budget constraints, Stallone cast which relative as the bell ringer?
- His brother
- His father
- His grandfather
- His uncle
6. "Apollo Creed meets the Italian Stallion. Now that sounds like ________." Fill in the Creed quote.
- A damn monster movie.
- A fair fight.
- A match made in heaven.
- A United Nations meeting.
7. After the hugely successful Rocky, Stallone next made the not-so-successful...
- Paradise Alley
8. In the original Rocky script, what was not true?
- Adrian's last name was Klein
- Mickey was a bitter, old racist
- Rocky got knocked out at the end
- Rocky throws the fight at the end
9. Carl Weathers, who plays Apollo Creed, was once a professional athlete in...
10. Rocky tells Adrian he wants to fight because...
- "I can't sing or dance."
- "I don't wanna be a bum."
- "I don't want to. I have to."
- "To make you proud."
11. What boxing legend jokingly accused Stallone of "stealing his script" at the 1977 Academy Awards?
- Chuck Wepner
- Joe Frazier
- Muhammad Ali
- Rocky Marciano
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.