1. James Cameron has said the reason he made Titanic was to...
- Get to film the Titanic wreckage.
- Make a movie set entirely at sea.
- Make a romance with some danger.
- Make the most expensive movie.
2. Who was not considered to play Rose?
- Cameron Diaz
- Reese Witherspoon
- Sharon Stone
3. What's the first scene that Cameron shot with DiCaprio and Kate Winslet?
- Jack saving Rose from suicide.
- Jack sinking into the ocean.
- Jack sketching a nude Rose.
- The dancing scene in 3rd class.
4. The grand staircase in the movie was recreated at a larger size than the original. Why?
- He had no record of the original's dimensions
- For dramatic effect
- The original was too small
- The production company offered to build bigger for free
5. Which role did Robert De Niro turn down due to illness?
- Benjamin Guggenheim
- Brock Lovett
- "Cal" Hockley
- Captain Smith
6. What does treasure hunter Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) discover in the Titanic wreckage?
- A sketchbook
- A photo of Jack and Rose
- Spanish gold
- The necklace case
7. Titanic was the first movie to...
- Earn more than a billion dollars at the box office.
- Earn more than $100 million during its opening weekend.
- Open simultaneously in more than 100 countries.
- Spend 20 weeks in a row at number one at the box office.
8. Name the flubbed line Cameron liked so much, he kept it.
- "I'd rather be his whore than your wife."
- "I'm the king of the world!"
- "Lie on that bed, I mean couch."
- "Teach me to ride like a man."
9. In 2003, Cameron released his Titanic wreckage footage in a 3-D I-MAX documentary called...
- A Night to Remember: 3-D IMAX
- Titanic: The Lost Footage
- Ghosts of the Abyss
- Titanic II
10. What new age musician turned down Cameron's request to score the movie?
11. Which other movie besides Titanic earned 14 Oscar nominations?
- All About Eve
- Forrest Gump
- Gone With the Wind
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.