1. The success of The Mummy spawned all of the following except...
- Revenge of the Mummy (a roller coaster)
- The Mummy: The Animated Series (a cartoon)
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (a novel)
- The Mummy Sings! (a Broadway musical)
2. High priest Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo) is buried alive for what crime?
- Improper mummification techniques
- Sleeping with the Pharaoh's mistress
- Stealing gold from the Pharaoh's treasury
- Vandalizing the Pharaoh's tomb
3. What does "Imhotep" mean in Egyptian?
- Bringer of evil
- Man of great passion
- King of darkness
- The one who comes in peace
4. Who founded Industrial Light & Magic, the Oscar-winning company that did special effects for The Mummy?
- George Lucas
- Larry and Andy Wachowski
- Stanley Kubrick
- Steven Spielberg
5. Guess which actor nearly died on set!
- Brendan Fraser
- John Hannah
- Kevin J. O'Connor
- Rachel Weisz
6. According to Imhotep, Beni (Kevin J. O'Connor) prays "in the language of the slaves." What's the language?
7. What director tried to revive The Mummy before the job went to Sommers?
- Eli Roth
- M. Night Shyamalan
- Sam Raimi
- Wes Craven
8. What Oscar nominee did an uncredited rewrite of The Mummy script?
- Ethan & Joel Coen
- Cameron Crowe
- John Sayles
- Mel Brooks
9. Imhotep carries out all Ten Plagues of Egypt except...
- The Plague of Blood
- The Plague of Boils
- The Plague of Frogs
- The Plague of Locusts
10. What are Imhotep's last words?
- "Cursed be all who look upon me."
- "Death is only the beginning."
- "Beware! I shall return."
- "The treasures of Egypt are yours."
11. What other monster movie has Stephen Sommers directed?
- Jeepers Creepers
- Van Helsing
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.