1. Which actor is left out of Se7en's opening credits?
- Brad Pitt
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Kevin Spacey
- Morgan Freeman
2. Director David Fincher uses the music of Trent Reznor (a.k.a. Nine Inch Nails) in what other movie?
- Fight Club
- Panic Room
- The Social Network
3. Which of the seven deadly sins does the first victim represent?
4. Why did Pitt decline to take his shirt off throughout Se7en?
- Legends of the Fall had just made him a sex symbol.
- Pitt had to gain weight for the role.
- The studio didn't offer him enough money.
- The weather on location was too cold.
5. Who has a cameo as the first dead body seen in the movie?
- Screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker
- Director David Fincher
- Richard Roundtree
- Rosario Dawson
6. The scene of Somerset and Mills getting wired is director David Fincher's homage to...
- Kiss Me Deadly
- The Big Sleep
7. At which of his victim's crime scenes does John Doe (Kevin Spacey) appear disguised as a photographer?
8. Richard Schiff, who plays John Doe's attorney, went on to win an Emmy on which TV show?
- Ally McBeal
- The West Wing
- White Collar
9. Who kills Doe in the alternate ending that was written and storyboarded but never filmed?
- Doe himself
- The SWAT team
10. "'The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part." Who is Somerset quoting?
- Ernest Hemingway
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Herman Melville
- William Faulkner
11. What TV host did Brad Pitt say told viewers, "It is your moral imperative to avoid this movie?"
- Dave Letterman
- Kathie Lee Gifford
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.