1. Who plays U.S. Navy Admiral Chester Nimitz?
- Charlton Heston
- Glenn Ford
- Henry Fonda
- James Coburn
2. Midway starts with which World War II battle?
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Battle of Stalingrad
- Invasion of Normandy
- The Doolittle Raid
3. Which Japanese actor plays Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto?
- Ken Watanabe
- Sonny Chiba
- Takeshi Kitano
- Toshiro Mifune
4. Why is Admiral William F. Halsey, Jr. (Robert Mitchum) confined to a sick bed?
- Shrapnel wound
- Skin condition
5. Which '70s television star does not appear in Midway?
- Erik Estrada
- John Travolta
- Pat Morita
- Tom Selleck
6. Many of the scenes of the Japanese attack on Midway were borrowed from which WWII movie?
- None But the Brave
- P.T. 109
- Tora! Tora! Tora!
7. What is the name of the Japanese pilot who carries out a kamikaze attack on an American warship?
- Lieutenant Tomonaga (Sab Shimono)
- Rear Admiral Kusaka (Pat Morita)
- Rear Admiral Yamaguchi (John Fujioka)
- Vice Admiral Nagumo (James Shigeta)
8. How many Japanese aircraft carriers do American forces sink during the climactic battle?
9. Which world leader is quoted at the end of Midway?
- Charles De Gaulle
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Harry S. Truman
- Winston Churchill
10. Midway was released with which audio technology in selected theaters?
- Quadraphonic sound
11. Both the American and Japanese shipboard scenes were filmed on which U.S. Navy aircraft carrier?
- USS Cabot
- USS Enterprise
- USS Lexington
- USS Nimitz
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.