1. Jeffrey Tambor made his big-screen debut in which Al Pacino movie?
- ...And Justice for All
- Bobby Deerfield
2. Tambor starred in the first cable show nominated for a Best Comedy Series Emmy. Name it.
- Arrested Development
- Max Headroom
- Nine to Five
- The Larry Sanders Show
3. In which of the following TV shows did Tambor play at least three different characters?
- Hill Street Blues
- Three's Company
- Johnny Quest
4. In explaining why he's cast so often as a doctor, Tambor told The A.V. Club that the reason was...
- "Probably because I'm bald."
- "Probably because I'm tall."
- "Probably because I can't play a nurse."
- "Probably because my dad was a doctor."
5. Which Academy Award nominee said of Tambor: "His truth detector is uncannily accurate"?
- Brad Pitt
- Jill Clayburgh
- Jim Carrey
- Mel Brooks
6. Which sequel found Tambor on the cutting room floor?
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
- Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- The Hangover Part II
7. Tambor has provided voices for each animated series except...
- Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
- Jonny Quest
- SpongeBob Squarepants
8. In Tales from the Crypt, Tambor plays a 600 pound character opposite what '80s icon?
- Ally Sheedy
- Christy Brinkley
- Demi Moore
- Molly Ringwald
9. Which movie did Tambor mistakenly think would be a runaway hit?
- Brenda Starr
- Meet Joe Black
- Mr. Mom
- The Invention of Lying
10. What was Tambor's catchprase as the dim-witted Hank Kingsley on The Larry Sanders Show?
- "Hey, now."
- "I'm not George."
- "Those that can, do. Those that can't, censor it. "
- "Up yours Granny."
11. Tambor has lost an Emmy to all of the following actors except...
- Brad Garret, Everybody Loves Raymond
- David Hyde Pierce, Frasier
- Larry Sanders, The Larry Sanders Show
- Michael Richards, Seinfeld
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.