1. Which movie is not part of director Sergio Leone's Dollar trilogy?
- A Fistful of Dollars
- For a Few Dollars More
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
2. Leone considered a number of actors to play the Man With No Name before choosing Clint Eastwood. Which actor did he not consider?
- Burt Reynolds
- Charles Bronson
- Henry Fonda
- James Coburn
3. Who wrote the music for the Dollars trilogy?
- Dimitri Tiomkin
- Ennio Morricone
- Henry Mancini
- Nino Rota
4. What is the name of the Mexican border town in A Fistful of Dollars?
- Agua Prieta
- El Paso
- San Miguel
5. Ruthless killer El Indio (Gian Maria Volenté) engages in what pre-duel ritual in For a Few Dollars More?
- Cleans the dirt off the bottom of his boots
- Drinks two shots of tequila
- Plays a tune on his musical pocketwatch
- Tightens his belt and checks his hat
6. In For a Few Dollars More, the Man With No Name infiltrates El Indio's gang and helps them commit what crime?
- Bank robbery
- Train robbery
7. How much money does the Man With No Name receive for turning in the bandit Tuco (Eli Wallach) at the beginning of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?
8. "I've never seen so many men wasted so badly," says the Man With No Name of the corpses littering a battlefield in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. During which war is the movie set?
- American Civil War
- Mexican-American War
- Spanish-American War
- War of 1812
9. What is the name of the cemetery in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly where the treasure hunters engage in a standoff?
- Sad Hill
- Sweet Water
- White Rocks
10. What is written on the tombstone where the stolen Confederate gold is buried in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?
- Arch Stanton
- Bill Carson
11. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly starts off with an extended action scene. How much time passes before the first line of dialogue?
- 10.5 minutes
- 14 minutes
- 17.5 minutes
- 22 minutes
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.