1. After a shark kills her little boy (Jeffrey Voorhees), what is the bounty set by his mother to kill it?
2. What kind of shark do the fisherman catch, assuming it's the man-eater?
3. How long does the city council agree to close the beaches for, as a precaution?
- One day
- A week
- All Summer
- Zero days
4. What video game are kids playing at the arcade as Fourth of July crowds mob the beach?
- Killer Shark
5. When examining the contents of the tiger shark's stomach, Hooper finds a license plate from which state?
6. How many barrels do they manage to anchor to the shark during the final epic fight against the great white?
7. What song does Quint (Robert Shaw) sing at least three times during the hunt?
- The Popeye theme song
- "Tim Finnegan's Wake"
- "Sweet Betsy from Pike"
- "Spanish Ladies"
8. After the final beach attack, what does Brody force the mayor to sign?
- A confession that he knew about the shark attacks
- A voucher promising Quint $10,000 if he kills the shark
- A check to Alex's mother to repay her bounty
- A letter of resignation
9. Where have Brody and his family moved to Amity from?
- Lost Angeles
- New York City
10. In his list of supplies, Quint demands a case of what beverage?
- Apricot brandy
- Red wine
- Sparkling water
11. What was the name of the WWII ship whose sinking Quint survived?
- USS Atlanta
- USS Chicago
- USS Indianapolis
- USS Juneau
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.