1. What reason does Ferris (Matthew Broderick) have to resent Jeanie (Jennifer Grey)?
- She got a car; he got a computer.
- She has more friends.
- She went to Europe; he went to Detroit.
- Her bedroom is bigger.
2. What painting transfixes Cameron (Alan Ruck) at the Art Institute of Chicago?
- Composition with Vase of Flowers by Pablo Picasso
- Houses of Parliament, London by Claude Monet
- A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte by Georges Seurat
- Two Women's Torsos by Willem De Kooning
3. What is the score of the Cubs game when Rooney (Jeffrey Jones) is at the pizza parlor?
- Eleven - six
- Nothin' - nothin'
- One - one
- Three - two
4. In what subject does Ferris have a test the day he ditches school?
- European Socialism
- Macro Economics
5. What does Cameron think Ferris will be when he grows up?
- A computer hacker
- A fry cook on Venus
- A service station attendant
6. What song does Ferris play on his keyboard using coughing sounds?
- "The Blue Danube Waltz"
- "Danke Schoen"
- "Happy Birthday to You"
- "The Mexican Hat Dance"
7. According to a rumor sweeping Ferris' high school, to whom will he donate his eyes in the event of his death?
- Jose Feliciano
- Ray Charles
- Ronnie Milsap
- Stevie Wonder
8. Which of these items does Ferris not have in his room?
- A dart board
- A Cabaret Voltaire poster
- An electric guitar
- A French flag
9. What's the mileage on the Ferrari before Ferris and Cameron take it out?
10. Where is Cameron's mother?
- On a freighter
- Ulan Bator
- With Ralph Nader
11. Which about-to-be-famous brat packer appears in a single, four-minute cameo?
- Charlie Sheen
- Emilio Estevez
- Judd Nelson
- Rob Lowe
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.