1. In which film does Eastwood first utter the words, "Make my day"?
- Dirty Harry
- Magnum Force
- Sudden Impact
- The Dead Pool
2. What makes the investigative team in Magnum Force suspect that the pimp was killed by a police officer?
- A badge was found at the scene.
- The crime was committed near a known police hangout.
- The pimp had impersonated an officer during a robbery.
- The weapon used was a .357 Magnum.
3. Which prominent film critic famously called Dirty Harry a "deeply immoral movie"?
- Leonard Maltin
- Pauline Kael
- Rex Reed
- Roger Ebert
4. Which Eastwood film shares a title with a Dwight Yoakam hit song?
- A Perfect World
- Honkytonk Man
- Pink Cadillac
- Space Cowboys
5. In Million Dollar Baby, what equipment is Maggie training on when Dunn finally agrees to work with her?
- The heavy bag
- The jump rope
- The speed bag
- The treadmill
6. What does Saigo see that symbolizes the fate of the Japanese Imperial Army in Eastwood's Letters From Iwo Jima?
- A bag of unsent letters
- A broken samurai sword
- The body of a Japanese soldier
- The setting sun
7. What was Wolfgang Petersen best known for when Eastwood tapped him to direct In the Line of Fire?
- Directing Das Boot
- Dubbing Bird into German
- Producing Shattered
- Writing Die Konsequenz
8. What was Eastwood's feature debut as a director?
- High Plains Drifter
- Play Misty for Me
- The Eiger Sanction
9. How much is the bounty on Tuco in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?
10. Which two films received the most Academy Awards of the dozens Eastwood has directed?
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and Flags of Our Fathers
- Mystic River and White Hunter Black Heart
- The Bridges of Madison County and Bird
- Unforgiven and Million Dollar Baby
11. The young Eastwood appeared in two microbudget horror movies in 1955. What were they?
- Bride of the Monster and Dementia
- Revenge of the Creature and Tarantula
- The Beast With a Million Eyes and Swamp Women
- The Quatermass Xperiment and Cult of the Cobra
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.