1. Al Pacino won an Oscar for which movie?
- Dick Tracy
- Scent of a Woman
- The Godfather
- The Godfather: Part II
2. The same year Pacino won his Oscar for Scent of a Woman, what other movie was he nominated for?
- A Few Good Men
- Carlito's Way
- Glengarry Glen Ross
- Two Bits
3. Which of the following was not said by Pacino's Tony Montana in Scarface?
- If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
- I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card I gonna carve him up real nice.
- In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power.
- Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits.
4. Which of these Pacino movies does not feature a heist?
- ...And Justice for All.
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Ocean's Thirteen
5. Which recent summer blockbuster featured a character named after Al Pacino?
- Iron Man
- The Dark Knight
- Tropic Thunder
6. Which of the following of Pacino's characters is not based on a real person?
- Ivan Travalian, Author! Author!
- Lowell Bergman, The Insider
- Roy Cohn, Angels in America
- Steve Burns, Cruising
7. Pacino plays a cop in all of the following movies except which?
- Donnie Brasco
- Righteous Kill
8. Which of these movies did Pacino turn down a role in?
- Forrest Gump
- Schindler's List
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
9. Which of these lines is not uttered by a Pacino character?
- Get your ass behind the yellow line.
- The point is -- can you win or lose like a man?
- You'd better look into it because I'm getting two things: pissed off and curious.
- You never open your mouth until you know what the shot is.
10. Name the secret facility where Pacino's CIA instructor trains agents in The Recruit.
- The Farm
- The Hideaway
- The Point
- The Ranch
11. Which director has Pacino not worked with?
- Brian De Palma
- Martin Scorsese
- Michael Mann
- Oliver Stone
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.