1. Crocodile Dundee was already a hit in what other country before opening in America?
- United Kingdom
2. Crocodile Dundee earned an Academy Award nomination for...
- Best Actor
- Best Screenplay
- Best Sound Editing
- Best Supporting Actor
3. Crocodile Dundee was No. 2 at the 1986 box office. What was No. 1?
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Top Gun
4. Before Crocodile Dundee, Hogan was famous in America for what Australian tourism slogan?
- "Have you gone Outback lately?"
- "G'day mate."
- "Shrimp on the barbie."
- "Why not Walkabout?"
5. All of the following taglines were used for Crocodile Dundee except...
- "A fish out water story with way more bite."
- "Crocodile Dundee is about to survive in a different kind of Jungle."
- "There's a little of him in all of us."
- "The Wizard of Auz hits The Bit Apple!"
6. What kind of animal was drugged for filming?
- Water buffalo
7. In addition to Mick Dundee, which other '80s action hero wields a Bowie knife?
- Indiana Jones
- John McClane
8. Which popular '80s rock band helped finance Crocodile Dundee?
- Men at Work
- Midnight Oil
9. Crocodile Dundee I and II Composer Peter Best went on to score which Golden Globe-nominated rom-com?
- Muriel's Wedding
- Pretty Woman
- What Women Want
- When Harry Met Sally
10. Who died shortly after filming Crocodile Dundee II?
- Director John Cornell
- John Meillon
- Linda Kozlowski
- Paul Hogan
11. The Crocodile Dundee movies out-earned all of the following trilogies except...
- Conan the Barbarian
- Mad Max
- Karate Kid
- The Godfather
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.