1. What Tina Turner tune plays over the opening credits?
- "Proud Mary"
- "One of the Living"
- "We Don't Need Another Hero"
- "What's Love Got to Do with It??
2. Which rap star used the Thunderdome set in a music video?
- Biggie Smalls
- Ice T
- Tupac Shakur
3. This is the only Mad Max movie that George Miller did not direct himself. Why did he pull in co-director George Ogilvie?
- He had no experience directing children
- Miller lost interest in the project after a friend's death
- The studio felt Miller had lost his touch
- Tina Turner personally requested George Ogilvie
4. Bartertown, the post-apocalyptic city run by Aunt Entity (Tina Turner), is powered by methane produced from...
- Cow belches
- Food scraps
- Rotting bodies
- Pig feces
5. What has Mel Gibson said singles Max out from "the rest of the scum"?
- Good looks
6. The single rule governing all battles in Thunderdome is...
- Anything goes.
- Two fighters; one survivor.
- Two men enter; one man leaves.
- Winner lives.
7. The working title of the movie was...
- Apocalypse Arena
- Civilization Rising
- Desert World
- Mad Max 3
8. Pig Killer's line -- "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are" -- originates from...
- Buckaroo Banzai
- Dalai Lama
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
9. Which cast member is listed as an actor and a stuntman in the end credits?
- Angelo Rossitto
- Mel Gibson
- Paul Larsson
- Tina Turner
10. The children believe they've found Tomorrow-morrow Land in which ruined Australian city?
11. Tina Turner's album Private Dancer won four Grammys, but lost Album of the Year to...
- Billy Joel
- Donna Summer
- Lionel Richie
- Quincy Jones
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.