1. Stone won his first Academy Award for what movie?
- Midnight Express
2. In which of his movies does Stone make a cameo as a Secret Service agent?
- Born on the Fourth of July
3. Which legendary actor was Stone's first choice to play Richard Boyle, a journalist in war-torn El Salvador, in Salvador?
- Clint Eastwood
- Lee Marvin
- Marlon Brando
- Paul Newman
4. In Platoon, which song do the soldiers sing during their downtime?
- "Respect," Aretha Franklin
- "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay," Otis Redding
- "The Tracks of My Tears," Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
- "White Rabbit," Jefferson Airplane
5. Charlie Sheen's junior stockbroker offers insider information about which company to Michael Douglas's financial big shot in Wall Street?
- Anacott Steel
- Blue Star Airlines
- Stark Industries
- Teldar Paper
6. In The Doors, Jim Morrison (Val Kilmer) sings what banned word on The Ed Sullivan Show?
7. "Can you imagine what this man would have been like had he ever been loved?" Which member of Richard Nixon's staff says this line in Nixon?
- Alexander Haig (Powers Boothe)
- Henry Kissinger (Paul Sorvino)
- H.R. Haldeman (James Woods)
- John Dean (David Hyde Pierce)
8. Stone directed Natural Born Killers after rewriting the original script by what maverick filmmaker?
- David Fincher
- Martin Scorsese
- Quentin Tarantino
- Steven Soderbergh
9. In Any Given Sunday, the Miami Sharks lose a championship game to what city's team?
- New York
- San Francisco
10. Which Stone movie earned only $34 million at the domestic box office against a budget of $155 million?
- Natural Born Killers
- World Trade Center
11. "Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you." Who says this in an Oliver Stone movie?
- Barry Champlain (Eric Bogosian), Talk Radio
- Dick Cheney (Richard Dreyfuss), W.
- Gordon Gekko (Michael Douglas), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
- Richard Nixon (Anthony Hopkins), Nixon
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.