1. Temple made her screen debut in April 1932, in which installment of the short-film series Baby Burlesks?
- Glad Rags to Riches
- Kiddin' Hollywood
- Runt Page
- War Babies
2. In which movie does Temple not play an orphan?
- Captain January
- Curly Top
- Ford Apache
3. For how many consecutive years was Temple the top draw at the box office?
4. Which movie includes Temple's signature song, "On the Good Ship Lollipop"?
- Bright Eyes
- Poor Little Rich Girl
- Since You Went Away
- Wee Willie Winkie
5. "Why is it so many things you don't like are good for you?" Which vegetable is Barbara Barry disgusted by in Poor Little Rich Girl?
- Brussels sprouts
6. Temple's studio, 20th Century Fox, stopped her from playing the lead in which blockbuster classic?
- Bringing Up Baby
- Gone With the Wind
- The Wizard of Oz
7. In Wee Willie Winkie, Pricilla "Winkie" Williams moves to which country with her widowed mother?
8. "I want you to think of me not as a newspaper woman, but as a friend." Name the character and movie.
- Barbara Olmstead, Honeymoon
- Corliss Archer, A Kiss for Corliss
- Ellen Baker, Mr. Belvedere Goes to College
- Susan, The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer
9. Temple shares a tap dance with which legendary dancer in The Little Colonel?
- Bill "Bojangles" Robinson
- Fred Astaire
- Gene Kelly
- Savion Glover
10. Temple presented which legendary director with an Oscar in 1939?
- Alfred Hitchcock
- Charlie Chaplin
- Howard Hawks
- Walt Disney
11. How old was Temple when she officially retired from the movies?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.