1. Name Martin Scorsese's first feature-length movie.
- Boxcar Bertha
- Mean Streets
- The Big Shave
- Who's That Knocking at My Door
2. How many movies have Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro made together?
3. Which legendary musician is the subject of the 2005 rock documentary No Direction Home?
- Bob Dylan
- Frank Sinatra
- Michael Jackson
- Mick Jagger
4. Which character is not based on a real person?
- Bill the Butcher (Daniel Day-Lewis), Gangs of New York
- Henry Hill (Ray Liotta), Goodfellas
- Sam Rothstein (Robert De Niro), Casino
- Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro), Taxi Driver
5. The Departed is a remake of which Hong Kong blockbuster?
- A Better Tomorrow
- Days of Being Wild
- Hard Boiled
- Infernal Affairs
6. "Don't you ever talk down to me! You're a movie star -- nothing more!" Who is Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio) scolding in The Aviator?
- Ava Gardner (Kate Beckinsale)
- Errol Flynn (Jude Law)
- Jean Harlow (Gwen Stefani)
- Katharine Hepburn (Cate Blanchett)
7. Kundun, Scorsese's biopic about the fourteenth Dalai Lama, is banned in which country?
8. Which Scorsese flick is the inspiration for a hit television sitcom?
- After Hours
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
- New York, New York
- The King of Comedy
9. "I'm gonna make his mother wish she never had him. He's a nice kid. He's a pretty kid, too. I mean, I don't know, I gotta problem if I should fuck him or fight him." Who is Jake LaMotta (Robert De Niro) talking about, in Raging Bull?
- Jimmy Reeves
- Joe Louis
- Sugar Ray Robinson
- Tony Janiro
10. Which movie earned Scorsese his first Best Director nomination?
- Mean Streets
- Raging Bull
- Taxi Driver
- The Last Temptation of Christ
11. The Age of Innocence is based on a 1920 novel by which American writer?
- Edith Wharton
- Edna Ferber
- Pearl S. Buck
- Willa Cather
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.