1. Forrest (Tom Hanks) places a feather between the pages of which children's book at the start of Forrest Gump?
- The Cat in the Hat
- Curious George
- Harold and the Purple Crayon
- The Little Engine That Could
2. Forrest is named after the leader of which American organization?
- Boy Scouts of America
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Ku Klux Klan
- Works Progress Administration
3. Forrest Gump earned thirteen Academy Award nominations. How many Oscars did it win?
4. Name the medal Forrest receives for his heroic actions in Vietnam.
- Army Distinguished-Service Cross
- Legion of Merit
- Medal of Honor
- Silver Star
5. Which rock group has six songs in the movie?
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Beatles
- The Doors
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
6. "That kid may be the stupidest son of a bitch I've ever seen, but he sure is fast!" Who is talking?
- Bubba (Mykelti Williamson)
- Coach "Bear" Bryant (Sonny Shroyer)
- Lieutenant Dan (Gary Sinise)
- Mrs. Gump (Sally Field)
7. What song does Jenny (Robin Wright) sing when she performs as Bobbie Dylan at a Memphis strip club?
- Blowin' in the Wind
- Lay, Lady, Lay
- Like a Rolling Stone
- The Times They Are A-Changin'
8. After becoming a Ping-Pong champ in China, Forrest appears on which American talk show?
- The Dinah Shore Show
- The Dick Cavett Show
- The Merv Griffin Show
- The Tonight Show
9. Which hurricane sinks all the shrimp boats on the Gulf coast, except for Forrest's?
10. "Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him saying we don't have to worry about money no more." What company did Forrest invest in?
- Apple Computer
- Banana Republic
- Fruit of the Loom
11. Which of these US presidents does Forrest Gump not meet?
- Gerald Ford
- John F. Kennedy
- Lyndon Baines Johnson
- Richard Nixon
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.