1. What is Sally Field's handle in Smokey and the Bandit?
- Smokey Bear
2. In Norma Rae, how does Sally Field's character starts a strike?
- By beating up her male manager.
- By organizing a union and holding meetings with higher-ups.
- By renting a big inflatable rat.
- By standing on her worktable and chanting.
3. What did Sally Field actually say in her 1984 Academy Award acceptance speech, for Places in the Heart?
- "I can't deny the fact that you like me right now -- you like me!"
- "I'm the one that you like. You like for real this time!"
- "The Academy Awards likes me, and, really, I like them!"
- "You like me -- you really like me!"
4. Why didn't the producers of Steel Magnolias want to cast Field?
- Her father had insulted the producer's father.
- Her hair wasn't big enough.
- She couldn't do a southern accent.
- She looked too young.
5. What is the name of the soap opera in the movie Soapdish?
- Lights of San Antonio
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- The Sun Also Sets
- To Live or to Love
6. What type of animal did Field voice in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey?
- American bulldog
- Bull terrier
- Himalayan cat
- Golden retriever
7. In Mrs. Doubtfire, why do Miranda and Daniel Hillard get divorced?
- He keeps making fun of her Oscar-acceptance speech.
- He's as irresponsible as her children.
- Mrs. Doubtfire comes between them.
- She doesn't laugh at his jokes.
8. How does Sally Field's Mrs. Gump describe life, in Forrest Gump (1994)?
- "Life's a bowl of cherries, Forrest. It can be sweet, but it's also full of stems and seeds."
- "Life's a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get."
- "Life's a can of soup, Forrest. It can warm you up, but it's just not filling on its own as a meal."
- "Life's a strand of pasta, Forrest. It's long, but you can suck it up real quick if you want."
9. In Forrest Gump, what does Mrs. Gump do to ensure her son gets an education?
- Goes on a cross-country run to raise money for education.
- Homeschools him.
- Saves money by selling feathers at the local trade stand.
- Sleeps with the principal of his school.
10. What type of elected official does Sally Field play in Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde?
- Supreme Court judge
11. Field starred in the sequel to which 1970s disaster movie?
- The Poseidon Adventure
- The Towering Inferno
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.