1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is based on a short story by which popular director?
- Ivan Reitman
- Harold Ramis
- John Landis
- John Hughes
2. Clark wears a baseball cap showing his support for which Chicago sports team?
- White Sox
3. What classic Christmas movie is Rusty Griswold (Johnny Galecki) watching when his grandparents arrive?
- A Christmas Carol (1951)
- It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- White Christmas (1954)
4. How many Christmas lights does Clark use to decorate his house?
5. What is Cousin Eddie's dog's name?
6. Clark and Eddie drink eggnog from glasses shaped like which cartoon character?
- Bart Simpson
- Marty Moose
- Miss Piggy
7. What does Clark get from his boss instead of the $7,500 year-end bonus he was expecting?
- Advertising executives calendar
- Jelly of the month club membership
- Tazmanian Devil coffee mug
- Tropical fruit basket
8. "Hey Gris, if you're not doing anything constructive, run into the living room and get my stogie." Name the relative.
- Art Smith (E.G. Marshall)
- Clark Griswold, Sr. (John Randolph)
- Cousin Eddie Johnson (Randy Quaid)
- Uncle Lewis (William Hickey)
9. Why did Eddie give up eating squirrel?
- He ate all the squirrels in Kansas
- He became a vegetarian
- He had a bad experience choking on a squirrel bone
- He read they were high in cholesterol
10. How much does Frank Shirley (Brian Doyle-Murray) add to Clark's bonus after acknowledging the error of his ways?
- 10 percent
- 15 percent
- 20 percent
- 40 percent
11. What is the full title of the sequel to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Clark's Winter Wonderland
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Motel Hell
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: The Griswolds at the North Pole
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.