1. Top Gun won an Oscar for Best Original Song. Name that tune.
- "Danger Zone," by Kenny Loggins
- "Hot Summer Nights," by Miami Sound Machine
- "Lead Me On," by Teena Marie
- "Take My Breath Away," by Berlin
2. Which actress turned down the role of Charlie in order to study at Princeton?
- Brooke Shields
- Daryl Hannah
- Jennifer Grey
- Natalie Portman
3. Cruise also stars in a movie directed by Director Tony Scott's brother, Ridley. Name it.
- Days of Thunder
- Risky Business
- Vanilla Sky
4. "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash." Who says it?
- Charlie (Kelly McGillis)
- Iceman (Val Kilmer)
- Stinger (James Tolkan)
- Viper (Tom Skerritt)
5. Though never spoken in the movie, Goose's real name is...
- Bill Badalato
- Donald Mitchell
- Nick Bradshaw
- Whip Hubley
6. Maverick serenades Charlie (Kelly McGillis) with which song?
- "Great Balls of Fire"
- "Playing With the Boys"
- "Tired of Waiting for You"
- "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"
7. "Take me to bed or lose me forever." Who spoke this line (and also jump-started their career) in Top Gun?
- Kelly McGillis
- Meg Ryan
- Tim Robbins
- Val Kilmer
8. Which line made it to the American Film Institute's 100 Years 100 Movie Quotes list?
- "I feel the need - the need for speed!"
- "Show me the way home, honey."
- "Too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns."
- "You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.
9. Anthony Edwards and Rick Rossovich went on to star in which TV show together?
- Law & Order
- West Wing
10. Who was the only actor to not vomit during filming in the fighter jets?
- Anthony Edwards (Goose)
- Tom Cruise (Maverick)
- Tom Skerritt (Viper)
- Val Kilmer (Iceman)
11. Tom Cruise and Director Tony Scott teamed up again in...
- Born on the Fourth of July
- Days of Thunder
- Far and Away
- The Firm
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.